Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hello from New Hampshire!


Hello from Southern New Hampshire...a wonderful New England state where summer is in full swing with swimming, boating, and many outdoor activities and fairs to attend!
I'm Kris...a mom of 3 boys, a wife to a wonderful hubby, and I love knitting and reading. We homeschool the kids (one just left for college) and I keep busy with crafts and a kid's club at our church. This is me (on the left) with the wonderful designer and lovely Vivian Hoxbro, and I was able to try on one of her wonderful sweaters (the Trip-Trap Jacket) at a Harrisville workshop.
I'm looking forward to participating in this swap! Christmas in New England is always fun, as we celebrate the Lord's birthday and have many traditions and local foods/crafts that I look forward to sharing with my swap pal! :) Many of our local Christmas celebrations center around handicrafts, sweets, and such.

2 comments:

Kasia said...

Welcome to the swap! Your sweaters look like a lot of fun! NIce having you here!

Knittymuggins said...

Welcome to the swap! Thanks for sharing your photo - it looks like a fun workshop!!