Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hello from Boston!

Hi everyone!

This is my first official swap, and I am so excited! I've been knitting up Christmas gifts since May! I just learned to knit last October, and there are so many things I want to learn - socks, lace, construction....

I have three children, ages 7, 2, and 1. I wish I had learned to knit before they were born. There are so many cute baby things to make.

Most of my family's Christmas traditions stem from my mom's Norwegian family. We always look forward to krumkake (Norwegian Christmas cookies) and Jul Kake (Christmas cake).

God Jul!

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

Welcome! Mmmmm - the Norwegian treats sound so yummy! Man, you've gotten one heck of a good start on Christmas, beginning all your gifts in May! I feel lucky when I get mine started by September :)