Thursday, August 9, 2007

Favorite Christmas Movie?


Well,

I actually have two favorite movies and they are Miracle on 34th Street and the Polar Express. I just purchased some awesome new yarn pictured here and it reminds me of Christmas. Now If I were to think of a colorway I guess I would have one for the polar express. Maybe a deep midnight blue that has some golden yellow for the twinkling stars, maybe a misty grey for the smoke from the train. Then maybe a green for the tree in middle of villiage and maybe some pink and purple to represent the bow and ribbons on the packages in Santa's bag. Anyway y'all have a great day and an awesome weekend.
Cheryl ~ TX


3 comments:

Knittymuggins said...

Thanks for sharing Cheryl! The yarn you got reminds me of the Northern Lights actually! So pretty :) I like the colorway you mentioned for the Polar Express too....

Susan said...

oooohhhh...that colorway is gorgeous!
Very Christmas-y ~ I love it!

Jane said...

mmm yes - beautiful yarn. I think you have to post on Jana's blog for the favorite Christmas movie/yarn color contest.