Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Postie is my prince!

The postie knocked on my door today with a lovely package! He informed me that UK customs keep gift packages received in December, concentrating on smaller/business post from overseas! Anyway, imagine my delight when I opened the box to see festive wrapping tissue!

As I unwrapped each piece, on my bed, I had buterflies. It was so lovely to see these delights emerging! So, for better pictures see my blog. However there was pretty, pretty sock yarn, Brittany DPN's, a cute Noro handknit hat,chocolates, the cutest glass mug (and mulled wine spices!)santa drawstring bag and some really cute tree decorations. Thank you Kathy, you have really made my day!

1 comment:

Kathy R said...

Alison, I am so sorry this took so long to get to you. Had I known the post office would just keep it, I would have mailed it much sooner. I agree, one month in storage is entirely too long for $28 in postage. I hope you'll accept the spirit it was mailed in and enjoy the gifts. Happy 2008!