Monday, January 7, 2008

My lovely package ;)

Dear Heather,

thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your package arrived during our ice storm when I had no power. I actually jumped, shouted and cried for joy when I opened it. Thank you so much and for being patient for me to post about it. So without further ado here is my lovely package ~ btw, how did you know I wanted this particular Rowan magazine and Socks that Rock color? Did you peek at my letter to Santa?! ;D

~ some yarn to knit: Socks that rock in Ruby Slippers

~ something to knit with: Rowan #42 my wishlist item ;D

~ something knitted: Beautiful handbag made w/Tilli Tomas

This yarn is on my fav list when I saw it at our lys during a tour.

~ something for the soul: a donation to Heifer on my behalf

~ christmas ornament: a rabbit w/07 on it


~ some treats: Wildlife Coffee & delicious mints





Again thank you, I truly loved my package. ;D

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What an impressive assortment of gifts! Looks like Heather was very thoughtful in finding just what you like! The Heifer donation is a great 'something for the soul' idea. How sweet :)