Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year - what a wonderful swap



I wanted to show a little of what JoShell included in my package. The swallowtail shawl from Interweave Knits, is as light as a feather and so warm and toasty around my neck. Included were handcrafted earrings, pumpkin bread, hazelnut cookies, an ornament for the tree, a scarf square from Turkey which is edged in beautiful handworked lace. Also included, two knitting books (which i had not read), and a skein of Jitterbug sock yarn (in a yummy plummby). I cannot thank her enough for making my swap experience so wonderful. Thank you also to the "mums" for organizing such a terrific holiday experience.

2 comments:

Stephanie... said...

Wow what a great way to start the new year!

Jenny said...

What a wonderful, beautifully presented assortment - and a lovely shawl!