Saturday, January 19, 2008

Parcel received!

My parcel finally arrived!!!

My pal, Jennifer, mailed it from the US on December 14th, and instead of taking about two weeks (allowing a little extra for Christmas) it took about a month! My opinion is that the box arrived in Melbourne around Christmas/New Year and that it's been sitting in quarrantine waiting to be processed. I guess like many in Australia in January, they had lots of staff take their annual holidays *sigh*. I know it went to quarantine, because unfortunately they took out the pine sachet that Jennifer had included, but I still got to smell it when I opened the box.

Many thanks for my wonderful swap package Jennifer. Thanks for all the time and effort that went into putting it together for me. I love it. It was definitely worth the wait!

Check out my blog to see the fabulous riot of red/white goodies that Jennifer sent.

Thanks Kasia and Maryanne, I had tons of fun :o)

No comments: