- Are you religious? Somewhat , I believe in live and let live.
- How long have you been knitting? Would you consider yourself a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced? I feel that I'm at the Intermediate level I love a challenge that knitting brings me.
- Do you have any other hobbies besides knitting? I sew and garden a little but knitting pretty much rules my life
- Favorite color(s)? Pinks, Reds, Purples, Teals anything bright and pretty
- Do you collect anything? Snowmen and the occasional dust bunny
- Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? N\A
- Do you have any pets? Two indoor spoiled dogs and one very ,very spoiled cat
- Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate? I love flavored coffees and nothing makes me happier than a nice cup of hot coca with a dollop of whip cream.
- Cookies or Sweets? I love all type of sweets especially homemade, as I love to swap recipes.
- Do you knit socks? Socks are my passion!!!!!
- If not socks then what? (tell us about your favorite knits) Second choice would be wash clothes they work up so fast plus they make great gifts.
- Do you put up a Christmas tree? If not then what do you do? I usually hurry our family thru Thanksgiving dinner so that I can put up the tree, to me that is the start of the holiday season plus I love the look of the tree.
- Favorite holiday treats? Sugar Cookies with icing
- Favorite holiday smells? Cinnamon and pine
- Do you celebrate Christmas in a traditional or unconventional way? Please elaborate. In our family we always have our annual "Day after Christmas Cookies" it seems no matter how I plan I never get the sugar cookies done on time. Thru the years this has become a tradition in our little family.
- What are your favorite holiday traditions? Every year we all agree to wait until Christmas Day to open our gifts and share but we always give in around 10:30 on Christmas Eve.
- Finish the sentence: “For me Christmas is all about....” Getting to spend time with my family and making everybody feel loved and special during the wonderful holiday season.
- If you were a Christmas ornament you would be…….? A little elf with a little sparkle and mischievousness for good measurer.
- What was your favorite gift you've ever received? Or given? My favorite gift given was to my husband he wanted a book about Bela Lugosi for years but never would get it for himself but as I mentioned I love to be naughty too, so I wrapped in a knitting pattern book jacket. His reaction was priceless, then he began to flip thru the book it was worth it. The best gift that I have received would have to be the year that my mother crochet a whole wedding dress and bridesmaids set for Barbie. To this day it is still one of my favorite gifts.
- When do you start your Christmas? Depends how long I can hold out before I start telling everyone what they got.
- Do you send Christmas cards? Do you make them or buy them? Buy and send to a few friends and family
- What is your favorite Christmas dish? Everything I love it all
- Carolers are at your door. What do you do? Sometimes the local church carols it so lovely when they do.
- When do you open presents? Christmas eve or Christmas morning? Christmas Eve
- Do you celebrate with family or friends or both?Both
Friday, September 14, 2007
Questionnaire Answers For Elizabeth :)
Elizabeth had a small bit of trouble posting these answers herself, so I'm helping her out by posting them here for her :)