1.Are you religious? Yes, I am Christian
2. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider yourself a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced? Intermediate
3. Do you have any other hobbies besides knitting? Counted Cross Stitch, Reading
4. Favorite color(s)? Earth Tones
5. Do you collect anything? No
6. Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? No
7. Do you have any pets? 2 Black Labs Buddy & Benny
8. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate? Coffee
9. Cookies or Sweets? Sweets
10. Do you knit socks? No
11. If not socks then what? (tell us about your favorite knits) Felted Tote Bags & Prayer Shawls
12. Do you put up a Christmas tree? If not then what do you do? Yes
13. Favorite holiday treats? Chocolate Crinkles
14. Favorite holiday smells? Peppermint & Spruce
15. Do you celebrate Christmas in a traditional or unconventional way? Please elaborate. Totally Traditional with a big Breakfast on Christmas Morning and church on Christmas Eve.
16. What are your favorite holiday traditions? Baking cookies with my kids and driving around looking at christmas lights.
17. Finish the sentence: “For me Christmas is all about....” My kids and family
18. If you were a Christmas ornament you would be…….? Ribbon
19. What was your favorite gift you've ever received? Or given? Hand made things
20. When do you start your Christmas? Day after Thanksgiving-put up lights on the house and decorate the tree and house
21. Do you send Christmas cards? Do you make them or buy them? I send pre-made store bought cards due to the amount sent.
22. What is your favorite Christmas dish? Shepard's Pie
23. Carolers are at your door. What do you do? Give out candy canes
24. When do you open presents? Christmas eve or Christmas morning? Christmas eve with extended family, Christmas Morning with husband and children.
25. Do you celebrate with family or friends or both? Both