Sunday, October 7, 2007

HELLO ALL!!

I've been contacted and I have made contact!!

I've already found my gift for the tree and know what I'll get for something to knit from. But I'm not sure what something to knit with is!! A pattern??? Needles?? Will someone give me some help please! Also what is something for the soul. Maybe a sweet book.. I have to rethink what I'll make for my pal since reading her blog and finding that she doesn't really like that kind of thing! :-( Gotta keep my thinking cap on!!

Have fun everyone!

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

Hi BJ- "Something to knit with" is entirely open to interpretation, as are any of the other items to be included :) It could be yarn, needles, tools, or anything creative you can think of depending on your partner's likes or dislikes. Something for the soul is anything that can warm your heart and soul - a book is a lovely idea, or a candle or anything you can imagine. Hope that helps!