Signups are open, and they might be divided in two - we close them once 100 swappers have signed up, but if there are still many willing to sign up, we will reopen them for another 50 participants.
To sign in, please email Maryanne or me at the email addresses mentioned on the sidebar:
- your name and surname
- your email address
- address of your blog (it's highly encouraged to have one)
- your mailing address (postal address)
- and if you prefer a pal from Europe/States (because of the costs of shipping)
This is not limited to a strict knitting swap, so you should as well consider treating your partner with something which will show your local Christmas tradition.
What you should send to your partner is:
- something to knit from (enough yarn for 1 skein/small project)
- something to knit with
- something handknitted by you
- something for the taste
- something for the soul
- something to hang on the Christmas Tree
Packages shouldn't arrive later than 22nd of December, so please mind, if you're sending internationally, to allow enough time for the parcel to arrive. Also, please remember that Christmas is a busy time for the post offices, too, so send your parcels early enough.